LX50 LED SOLAR LIGHT FIXTURE
The LX50 LED Solar Light is powered by a 66W solar panel, 40Ah battery and Philips LEDs. The LX50 is being used in many solar lighting applications such as parking lot lighting, marina and docking facility lighting, rest area lighting, security and perimeter lighting.
These All-in-One solar lights combine the latest in LED lighting technology from Philips Lumileds, infrared motion sensor, solar module, battery and controller into a single compact and stylish housing.
There is no wiring or electrical connections. Installation is fast, easy and secure.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Solar powered outdoor lighting;
- All-in-one design;
- Dimming options for longer operation;
- Automatic activation at sunset and/or before sunrise;
- Integrated 360° PIR presence detector;
- No power cables or wiring needed;
- 10 days autonomy without sunlight;
- 50 000 hours Philips maintenance free LED operation;
- Flexible programming according to your needs;
- Wireless communication;
- Easy battery replacement access door;
- Powder coated aluminium housing;
- Quick, easy and safe installation.
Key Advantages of our Solar Lighting Systems
Without costly trenching, wiring and electrical connections, you can now easily add solar lighting to cycling paths, public parks, parking lots, pathways and remote areas.
Open spaces are essential to communities and well-lit parks and pathways helps these public areas feel safer and more inviting. Solar light is the easiest solution to light up outdoor spaces whether for residents to take an early-morning jog, walk home, or visit the playground after dinner.