SB40 SOLAR LED BOLLARD
The solar bollard “SB40” integrates an impressive 42 watts solar module, a breakthrough in solar power capacity. This, paired to our intrinsic design, enables the SB40 to easily cope with our northern climatic conditions throughout the year.
Ideal for architectural and commercial lighting, our bollards are equipped with the latest Philips LED lighting technology combined to a modern design with high quality construction.
The “SB40” solar bollard operates at night according to the selected operating profile; they can be programmed to operate throughout the night, dimmed when full light intensity is not required and/or turn off completely and reactivate early in the morning before sunrise.
There is no wiring or electrical connections. Installation is fast, easy and secure.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Solar powered outdoor lighting;
- All-in-one design;
- Dimming for longer operation;
- Automatic activation at sunset and/or before sunrise;
- No power cables or wiring needed;
- 4 days autonomy without sunlight;
- 50 000 hours Philips maintenance free LED operation;
- Flexible programming according to your needs;
- Powder coated aluminium housing;
- Quick, easy and safe installation.
Key Advantages of our Solar Bollard
Without costly trenching, wiring and electrical connections, you can now easily add solar bollards to cycling paths, public parks, parking lots, pathways and remote areas.
Open spaces are essential to communities and well-lit parks and pathways helps these public areas feel safer and more inviting. Solar light is the easiest solution to light up outdoor spaces whether for residents to take an early-morning jog, walk home, or visit the playground after dinner.